20 or so large shrimp, frozen and thawed or fresh, peeled & deveined
2 TB Cayenne Pepper
2 TB Paprika
2 TB Black Pepper
1 TB each Parsley and Garlic
4 TB Lemon Juice
1. Preheat the grill or oven at 350 degrees.
2. Combine lemon juice, and spices in small bowl.
3. Pour the marinade over the shrimp and let sit for 15 mins.
4. If impatient like me, dip each shrimp in the marinade and then add another coat when shrimp is on the grill.
Place the shrimp on the grill. Cook for approx. 5-6 mins. or until
blackened slightly. It really depends on your preference. I prefer not
too much charring, but you do, go ahead and cook longer.
6. Serve with Tangy Mustard Dip as an appetizer or with rice for a healthy meal.
* I used Jumbo Shrimp, but any size shrimp would do. This would taste great on mini salad shrimp served on a bed of spinach.
Kicked up Mustard Sauce
1/4 Cup Mustard
2 Packets Truvia or sugar subsitute or 1 TBSP Honey or Agave Nectar
Franks Hot Sauce, as much as you like
Dash Paprika, Black Pepper
all ingredients in small bowl and stir. The perfect dip for tofu,
chicken, shrimp--- you name it :) It is tangy yet sweet.