Saturday, May 18, 2013

Book Review: Hold Me Down Hard by Cathryn Fox



Cathryn Fox’s latest novella, Hold Me Down Hard is a sizzling page turner and the perfect accompaniment to a hot summer.  It will definitely capture your imagination and you won’t be able to look at a police uniform in quite the same way again. 
 
I really enjoyed the tension and chemistry between Eden and Jay. The give and take between the two is wonderful and I love the strong characterization of Eden. Although she is a small town girl, she is a strong heroine who isn’t afraid to go after what she wants. The conflict both Jay and Eden feel about taking their relationship beyond friendship is palpable and realistic. 

Ms. Fox has done an exceptional job of developing an intriguing, attention holding story that warms the heart, makes you laugh, (just wait until you see what Jay says about Eden's self composed script) and sets your e-reader on fire with scorching hot love scenes, all wrapped up in four chapters that make leave you wanting more. And really that is my only complaint; Just as we get into the good stuff between Jay and Eden, the story ends.  I want to read more about Eden and Jay. 

I definitely recommend this novella if you are looking for a quick, spicy summer read.

Note: I received my e-book copy from Entangled with the promise for an honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment